Monday, November 18, 2013

Life Lately According to my IPhone

(All pictures taken from my iPhone, some are photos, some are screen shots)

I've taken many a screen shot from Pinterest trying to get inspired for Christmas! 

I've enjoyed my children .... Two of them crazy dancing together in the living room 

M had her first school friend spend the night.... :) 

I've been collecting fall tree pictures

We've been watching football.... much like this! 

We've watched our oldest cheer on  SHS  Tiger Basketball 

Bought some cah-ute boots!!! 

Ah! M bought herself a Catching Fire blanket in prep for the movie premier! 

Another gorgeous tree for the collection! This one is in OUR YARD! Woot!! 

Designing some fab letterhead 

Prepping to get B in braces!

More Pinterest..... 

I've been in prayer for the Philippines and so many more... 

And finally.... My weak attempt at inducing Christmas ideas/inspiration without putting up "the whole works" yet. Oddly, I actually think the tiny bit of twinkle lights is helping already!! 

Amy 

No comments:

Post a Comment